Thursday, May 4, 2017

Dill, Alyssum, and Wildflower Plants Ready for Transplanting

It was time for my flowers to be placed into the garden now that the weather is warming up in the beginning month of May.  This is the month that I usually start planting most of my plants that I have started indoors.  Only my flowers are ready for now and all my other plants will have to wait for a little bit more warmer temperatures.

My dill, alyssum, and wildflowers have been outside for quite some time and it was about time to place them right into the garden soil.  It doesn't take that long to transplant them and once they are in the garden you don't have to do much with them for the rest of the season.  You may have to occasionally water and weed them, but nothing too time consuming.






























All my lettuce is finally in the ground as well so I don't have to worry about transplanting them anymore and can now focus on possibly harvesting some of the leaves from a few of them.  The ones I planted today I will not harvest for another few weeks and most likely by the end of May.



















No comments:

Post a Comment