Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Just Beginning My Indoor Planting With New Flowers

I wasn't sure if I was going to plant some new flowers this season, but in the end I found an interesting flower mix that is supposed to lure hummingbirds and butterflies into the garden.  To be honest I have plenty of butterflies in my garden each year, so I won't be surprised if I get the same amount.  I am looking forward to hopefully get some hummingbirds buzzing around in the garden.  They are rare in my area and it would be nice to see at least one this season.













Along with these seeds I also planted my normal alyssum and some dill for the new season.  I like growing them because they are quite consistent and bring some amazing insects that I will need for the season.  I hope to continue planting through the weekend and finish up in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment