Thursday, April 20, 2017

Some of the Last Indoor Planting for 2017

I like to get most of my indoor planting done as soon as possible so when the warmer weather comes I can just plant most of them in the ground for a head start.  I just planted the last of the vegetable seeds for the season with zucchini and pumpkins.  These are the last and are fast growers which makes them perfect to plant them at this time just before May.

 Pumpkin and zucchini seeds are similar because they are both squash plants.












I also wanted to get some more planting done since I had some room left for more pots.  This time I grew some more cucumbers which I can place near my pickle cucumbers when the weather is right.

Three inch peat pots were used for all three seeds today.

No comments:

Post a Comment