Tuesday, April 7, 2015

More Cucumbers Were Needed as Well as Flowers

I wanted to plant some more cucumbers today because I did not plant enough the first time.  I placed plenty of seeds in them and they are now beginning to sprout.  With warmer weather coming pretty soon it is important to get all my vegetables and fruits growing as soon as possible.

I have mostly all the plants I need growing at the moment and some of them I will not plant until I till the garden because they get sown directly into the ground.  Since I had an extra light I made sure that I utilized it while it is not being used.  Now my cucumbers and flowers such as alyssum, dill, and cilantro are growing underneath it.

Flowers planted in large green containers.














 Cucumbers planted in plastic cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment