Sunday, May 17, 2015

Thriving Lettuce Now Transplanted To the Garden

I haven't been doing much in growing and instead have been watering my onions, spinach, and all my plants that I started indoors.  They have been doing great outside with the great weather I have been getting and now it is time to place them in the soil right away.  I would have liked to place them in the ground last week, but I still have time and decided on this week instead.

For now I have just worked on my lettuce plants.  I moved all my plants to the garden, but I have only placed my lettuce into the ground.  All the others will come in the next two days hopefully.  I am hoping that I can finish everything that I need by Wednesday at the latest.  I want to get them done by Tuesday, but I am not sure that I can finish it by then.

Black Seeded Simpson














Ruby Glow Hybrid


No comments:

Post a Comment