Saturday, May 28, 2016

A Few Vegetable and Fruit Plants Added to My Garden

This week was about transplanting almost everything that I had grown indoors this past spring and late Winter.  It was finally time to get them in the ground especially with the warm weather that we have been experiencing.  This is not good for my onions or spinach, but it is definitely good for my melons and tomatoes.

I am just about done with my fruits and vegetables and all that is left is a couple of squash transplants and some seeds that I need to plant.  I should be done by tomorrow as long as the weather holds up and I don't waste anytime.  Here are some of the transplants I got in the ground this week.

















I would suggest visiting my website for the full list of plants that I was able to get into the garden this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment