Monday, June 5, 2017

Getting Good Sized Radishes from Garden

In a previous post I said I was going to start picking these vegetables real soon and decided on picking them today just after some morning rain.  I didn't want to let these plants get to seed otherwise they might come out tough and not very tasteful.  I probably could have picked them sooner, but they still look quite good and can't wait to start eating them in a salad along with my harvested lettuce.

They came out good and was very exciting to pick them from the ground today and see how big they have become.  I didn't pick all of them and still have a few that are not quite ready but very soon they will come out of the ground.  A total of 24 weighing two pounds were harvested this afternoon.









No comments:

Post a Comment