Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Some Fruits and Vegetables are Starting to Appear

There are already and few fruits and vegetables that are starting to grow on some of my plants.  It is still the beginning of the season and there are many more days ahead, but seeing plants getting ready to produce harvests is a good sign.  Usually early is better in this situation.

There are still plenty of plants that are not quite that fast, but in time they too will eventually begin producing some fruit and vegetables.  There was only one harvest this week that came from my blueberry bushes.  They normally don't ripen this early, but with the clear skies and bright sun around they have ripened much quicker.

I didn't get that much, but with the first harvest I think I did quite well.

Blueberry Harvest

This only a sample of the amount of blueberries I plan on picking this year.  There are still some out there and I am hopeful that I will have many more harvests to come this year.










I am starting to see some tomatoes from some of my plants mainly cherry tomatoes for the moment.  I did not see any other tomatoes in the garden beginning to grow, but it will take my steakhouse and Roma tomatoes a little bit more time to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment