Thursday, August 3, 2017

Start Picking Those Peppers Right Away

Picked PepperToday was the first harvest of my peppers for this year.  I have about six plants and only two were picked this afternoon.  I didn't want to pick too many especially if they weren't ready or they could get much bigger than what they are right now.  All of my plants have peppers and soon I will start picking much more of them once they reach a good size.











Along with peppers I had some cherry tomatoes, pickle cucumbers, and some beans ready as well.  I was hoping to push my beans to this weekend, but they needed to be harvested today before they get too big with large beans within their pods.







Here are my cherry tomatoes and pickle cucumbers that came along with this harvest.  Just a small, but good harvest today and plan to have many more of them real soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment