Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Harvest Time for Beans and Cucumbers

It is that time of the year where I will be picking more vegetables and fruits and harvesting will be a daily thing.  Right now harvesting is still slow, but within a week or so I am sure that I will have to start picking more vegetables in the garden

I have started with zucchini and now that my beans and cucumbers are ready I will now start picking them.  My cucumber plants have many vegetables on them and my beans while they take a little bit longer to produce beans they will bring a much better harvest.














Even though I have only picked one cucumber so far you can see in the picture below that my plants have many of them that I am waiting to ripen.  Once they get a little bit bigger I will be picking all of them that are ready for eating.














I picked just two pounds of beans yesterday.














Along with beans and cucumbers I even had some more zucchinis that were ready for harvesting as well.  As you know these plants will just continue to produce for the rest of the year as long as I give them exactly what they need.


No comments:

Post a Comment