Monday, July 21, 2014

Noticed Some Pumpkins and Cucumbers Now Available

Checked up on the garden yesterday and have found that cucumbers and pumpkins are now beginning to grow in the garden.  It can be difficult to find them when there are so many leaves covering them especially if you are not using a fence of some kind to let the vines grow.

I just make sure that the vines do not get in the way of other plants and force them to go where I want them to go.  It is a very simple process that you can easily use with short sticks that you have lying around.

As of yesterday I took these pictures of two pumpkins and one cucumber.














These are two vegetables that are very significant in the garden that I thought you would like to know.  I have others including peppers and beans as well which I will talk about later.

No comments:

Post a Comment