Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Latest Harvests of Zucchini and Blueberries

Today was a great day for picking blueberries and it has been quite some time since I last picked them a few days ago.  It can take some time for blueberries to ripen and with so many of them on each bush it is a great idea to wait at least three days before going back out there and picking some more.

Some of the larger bushes that I have are producing some of the larger berries which happens every single year.  Feeding all your plants every year will help yield larger and juicier fruits that you can enjoy through the whole season.  Here is what I collected today.







After picking as many ripe berries as I could I went on to check on my zucchinis.  I had quite a few today and I ended up picking three of them.  One of them actually weighed five and a half pounds!  This was the largest one that I have ever grown in the garden.  The other two were about three pounds each which is still very good.






In the next post I will let you how my entire garden is going and what vegetables or fruits I should expect next to harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment