Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I Have Picked a New Fruit Today

It is always a good day when you have anything to harvest including fruits, vegetables, bulb, leafy plants, and much more.  This means that you are doing something correctly and that you should keep on doing what has been working.  That is what I discovered today when I saw my beefsteak tomatoes hanging there on the bush.

I noticed that there were a couple of these tomatoes that looked very close to being ready, but I wanted to give them another couple of days in order for them to reach their peak nutritional value.  The means that I want to make sure that it turns as red as possible.  Here have a look at the tomato that I happened to pick today.














Now that my tomatoes are ripening I now am seeing my pumpkins doing the same exact thing.  Not all of them are ripening it is only the early ones that came about a month or so ago.  They have stopped growing in size and they are turning orange as you read this article.


No comments:

Post a Comment