Sunday, August 17, 2014

Larger Cucumbers are Finally Coming From My Plants

It is about time that my plants have started to produce cucumbers that are large in size or at least much bigger than what I have been picking up.  Sometimes it just takes my cucumber plants some time before they can get the much larger fruit to start producing.  The earlier ones were small, but now they are getting bigger which is a good sign and means that the season is not over yet.














As you can see these three are pretty good sizes and I would definitely take more of them like this.














Not only are the cucumbers bigger, but I picked a very large tomato yesterday that was a good red color perfect for cutting up and placing on a sandwich.  The steakhouse tomatoes were supposed to be larger than the average tomato.  I am not surprised that these have grown to an enormous size.  In this case I am very pleased with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment